HERNANDO COUNTY, FL. – A 27-year-old Dade City Woman was killed early Tuesday morning after being hit nearly head-on by a drunk driver.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a 2020 Jeep Cherokee, driven by 23-year-old Kevin Patrick Kells, Clermont, was traveling westbound on SR-50 near Little Green Lane.
Troopers say that a 2004 Toyota Corolla, was traveling eastbound on SR-50 when Kells lost control of his SUV which crossed the centerline of the roadway in a construction zone and collided nearly head-on with the Corolla.
The passenger in the Corolla, a 27-year-old Dade City woman suffered fatal injuries at the scene of
the crash. The driver of the Corolla suffered serious injuries in the crash.
Investigators say that Kevin Patrick Kells was later arrested by FHP Troopers for DUI Manslaughter and delivered to
the Hernando County Jail.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Expresses Concern About Biden Admin Cutting Supply Of Effective Antibody Treatments
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
- “Gut Him” Florida Woman Pulls Knife On Man After Dispute Over Her Passing Gas At Dollar General
- Florida Man And Woman, In Colorful Simpsons Shirts, Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- “Snickers Satisfies” Florida Man Arrested After Armed Robbery Of A Snickers Bar At Wawa
- Oops: Another Florida Pro-Mask Mandate Lib Caught Partying It Up Without A Mask
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.