PINELLAS COUNTY, FL. – A 42-year-old Groveland man was killed in a morning crash on an entrance ramp to I-275 in Pinellas County.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, an empty flatbed tractor-trailer, and an SUV were traveling along the northbound entrance ramp leading to I-275 from 118th Avenue North, both in the left lane, in a construction zone.
Troopers say the flatbed tractor-trailer slowed and entered the median to complete a U-turn and entered the southbound exit ramp.
The SUV failed to slow and collided with the rear of the trailer towed by a tractor-trailer, according to FHP.
Troopers say the driver of the SUV, a 42-year-old Groveland man suffered fatal injuries at the scene of the crash.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Actions Against Developers Associated with Hilltop Village in Jacksonville
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Takes Action to Protect State From Impacts Of The Biden Border Crisis
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.