PINELLAS COUNTY, FL. – A 42-year-old Groveland man was killed in a morning crash on an entrance ramp to I-275 in Pinellas County.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, an empty flatbed tractor-trailer, and an SUV were traveling along the northbound entrance ramp leading to I-275 from 118th Avenue North, both in the left lane, in a construction zone.
Troopers say the flatbed tractor-trailer slowed and entered the median to complete a U-turn and entered the southbound exit ramp.
The SUV failed to slow and collided with the rear of the trailer towed by a tractor-trailer, according to FHP.
Troopers say the driver of the SUV, a 42-year-old Groveland man suffered fatal injuries at the scene of the crash.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Actions Against Developers Associated with Hilltop Village in Jacksonville
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Takes Action to Protect State From Impacts Of The Biden Border Crisis
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
Support journalism by clicking here to our GoFundMe or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment