HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – A 49-year-old Orlando man was killed early Thursday morning crossing lanes of Hillsborough Ave in Tampa.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a pickup truck was traveling westbound on Hillsborough Avenue in the inside lane, west of George Road.
Troopers say, from the raised concrete median, the Orlando man attempted to cross the westbound lanes of Hillsborough Avenue and entered the path of the pickup truck, and was struck.
Investigators say the man suffered fatal injuries at the scene of the crash.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients