HERNANDO COUNTY, FL. – A 57-year-old Weeki Wachee man has been arrested after a search warrant revealed a plethora of drugs at his home.
According to Hernando County Sheriff, during the early morning hours of July 16, the HCSO Vice and Narcotics Unit executed a search warrant at 8226 Filson Street in Weeki Wachee.
Officials say that after an investigation that spanned serval months, they arrested William Suit, 57, for running a drug house.
Suit was charged with:
- Sale of Fentanyl (3 counts)
- Possession of Fentanyl with Intent to Sell (3 counts)
- Possession of a Structure for the Sale of Fentanyl (3 counts)
- Possession of Drug Equipment (3 counts)
- Possession of Paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
- Possession of New Legend Drug without a Prescription
Suit was transported to the Hernando County Detention Center where he is being held in lieu of an $81,000 bond.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.