A 62-year-old Florida man was killed overnight when the SUV he was driving stalled on railroad tracks in Sumter County.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, the man was traveling southbound when it became disabled on the railroad tracks which parallel US-301 south of East Noble Avenue.
Troopers say the man exited the vehicle and attempted to remove the 2009 Ford Explorer from the railway as a southbound CSX train collided with the vehicle and driver who suffered fatal injuries at the crash scene.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon