HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – A 62-year-old Wesley Chapel man was killed in a crash that happened around 3:40 pm on Friday.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a car entered the southbound lanes of US-301 from Cowley Road as an SUV was traveling southbound on US-301.
Troopers say the car entered the path of the SUV and was struck by the SUV.
After the collision, the SUV rotated into the path of and struck a van and pickup truck, which
were traveling northbound on US-301.
Both occupants of the car were transported to an area hospital where the passenger, the 62-year-old Wesley Chapel man later died from injuries suffered during the crash.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Alec Baldwin Fatally Shoots Photo Director, Wounds Producer With Prop Gun On Set Of “Rust”
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon