SPRING HILL, FL. – A 68-year-old Spring Hill woman suffered serious injuries in a crash that happened around 6:20 pm on Wednesday.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, the woman was traveling eastbound on Oak Chase Boulevard and was stopped at the intersection of Anderson Snow Road.
Troopers say an SUV driven by a 29-year-old Spring Hill man was traveling southbound on Anderson Snow Road as the woman turned left into its path of the SUV.
Investigators say the front of the SUV struck the left side of the woman’s car and that both vehicles rotated to a stop along the west and east shoulders of the roadway respectively.
The Spring Hill man suffered minor injuries in the crash, and the woman’s condition has not been released at this time.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Claims Another Win, Appellate Court Overruled Judges Block On Universal Masking Ban In Schools
- POLL: Growing Number Of Americans Want Increased Funding For Police
- Trump Jr. Salutes Liberal Washington Post Backtracking From ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Whitewash Attempt
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- DeathSantis? Florida Now Sports America’s Lowest COVID Infection Rate
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon