PASCO COUNTY, FL. – A 74-year-old Hudson man was killed on Tuesday after being hit by a car while crossing Hudson Avenue at Little Road.
According to Florida Highway Patrol, a car was traveling eastbound on Hudson Avenue. At the intersection of Little Road, troopers say the 74-year-old man began walking northbound in a crosswalk, across Hudson Avenue and entered the path of the car.
The car collided with the man who was transported to an area hospital and later died from injuries suffered during the crash.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Takes Action to Protect State From Impacts Of The Biden Border Crisis
- Trump, RNC Blast Biden And Milley After Armed Services Hearing
- Americans’ Trust In Biden To Provide Accurate COVID Info At All-Time Low: POLL
- Florida Woman Wins $2,000,000 On Mega Millions Ticket From The ‘Prip Mart’
- College Student Fights Off Sexual Assault Attacker, Boys Jump From Window To Help Her
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon