HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – A 75-year-old Venice man was killed in a single-vehicle crash Monday afternoon, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers say the SUV that the man was traveling in, was heading southbound on I-75 near Milepost 237 when, for an unknown reason, the driver, a 71-year-old Venice woman, lost control of the vehicle.
Investigators say the SUV departed the roadway, overturned several times, and collided with a fence.
The man was transported to an area hospital, but later died from injuries suffered during the crash.
The female driver suffered only minor injuries.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients