The Jussie Smollett wannabes keep coming.
From December and into March, police in Douglasville, Georgia, received reports of alleged Ku Klux Klan members leaving threatening messages in mailboxes of residents in a neighborhood called Brookmont.
After a six-month hiatus, another letter appeared on Labor Day.
In a Facebook post this week, police described the messages as “racially-charged,” left by “a person who claimed to be a white male member of the Ku Klux Klan, who threatened to burn down their homes and kill them.”
A detective noted that the letters also said the recipients “didn’t belong in the neighborhood.”
While detectives had few clues after canvassing the neighborhood several times, the Facebook post said, they did notice that the handwriting in the letters was distinctive and consistent.
Then, the last letter from early September provided the break they needed.
Neither the Facebook post nor local media reports indicate what evidence they found, but police eventually had enough to obtain a search warrant.
Subsequently, the investigation focused on Terresha Lucas, a 30-year-old black woman who lived in Brookmont. She had reportedly described herself in the notes as a 6-foot-tall white man with a long, red beard who did not live in the neighborhood.
Lucas’ motive was unclear. But she faces eight counts of making terroristic threats against her neighbors.
Lucas, though, is the third black person to perpetrate a racially motivated hoax in recent weeks.
The Free Press on Saturday posted a report from earlier this week of a black St. Louis-area high school student who confessed to scrawling anti-black graffiti in the school, leading 1,000 students to walk out in protest.
Last week, The Blaze reported, police arrested a black janitor who formerly worked at Emory University in Atlanta for vandalizing the school’s autism center during a burglary. The incident included the suspect writing the N-word and swastikas on two floors of the facility.
Apparently, despite what the Biden administration wants us to believe, the amount of racism is in such short supply in America that it must be fabricated by people who claim to be its victims.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.