Today we discuss Greenfield Wisconsin Police fatally shooting Tyran Lamb, after an intense chase, ending with a cop being shot.
Also, in the case of the United States v. Salkil, in which James Lawrence Salkil argues that Sergeant Joshua Paul unlawfully extended a traffic stop when hand-writing the ticket.
Warning: Some scenes in this video may be disturbing to some viewers.
- Bad Guy Gets The Drop On The Cops On Video – LEO Round Table
- Florida Deputies Interrupt Home Invasion In Progress, VIDEO
- Murdered Like An Animal On Video? You Be The Judge – LEO Round Table
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.