August 19, 2020
By: Staff Report
TAMPA, Fla. – The fresh fish experts at Bonefish Grill are pleasing every palate with an expanded menu featuring new seafood and surf and turf combinations, along with reintroducing guest favorites. In addition, carry-out and delivery are now easier than ever with the convenience of online ordering, bringing expertly crafted dishes directly to guests’ homes.
“We’re proud to give guests the experience of Bonefish Grill’s fresh flavors with even more selections from land and sea in restaurant or in the comfort of their home,” said Amanda Travaglini, Director of Marketing at Bonefish Grill.
Perfect Pairings is a curated collection of seafood and surf and turf combinations that gives guests the best of Bonefish Grill, and a delicious way to try a variety of proteins that complement each other perfectly:
- Mahi-Mahi & Shrimp – wood-grilled Mahi-Mahi paired with five jumbo shrimp brushed with a light citrus herb marinade
- Georges Bank Scallops & Shrimp – sugar sweet, yet firm texture scallops from Georges Bank with jumbo shrimp
- Steak & Crab Cake – 6 oz center-cut sirloin and a Maryland-Style Crab Cake
- Steak & Lobster Tail – 6 oz center-cut sirloin paired with seasoned and steamed cold water lobster tail
- Lobster Tail & Crab Cake – seasoned and steamed cold water lobster tail and a Maryland-Style Crab Cake and red rémoulade sauce
“In addition to introducing these combinations, we are bringing back a few legacy menu items that made Bonefish Grill a neighborhood favorite,” said Travaglini. “Saucy Shrimp, Blackened Salmon Pasta and Fontina Pork Chop are the three items that regulars have been asking about for years – it is time to bring them back!”
Bonefish Grill continues to offer a variety of solutions to help make family meals easy and delicious. Guests can choose to dine-in safely (view COVID-19 protocols here), or bring the sea home with an expanded Family Bundles menu. Order online for carryout or get it delivered via DoorDash and UberEats.
Publishers Note: While The Free Press will always be free for our readers, and ad-supported, we are asking our loyal readers to consider a monthly donation of $3 to maintain our local journalism and help us grow, as we ramp up ad sales locally.
You can click here to support us.
We thank you all for your consideration and for supporting local journalism.