NEW ORLEANS, LA. – The National Hurricane Center as issued a Hurricane Warning or Morgan City Louisiana over to Ocean Springs Mississippi. Also included in this warning is Lake Pontchartrain and Lake Maurepas including metropolitan New Orleans.
Hurricane conditions are expected by late Monday from Grand Isle, Louisiana to Ocean Springs, Mississippi, including Metropolitan New Orleans, with tropical storm conditions likely by
Monday. Preparations should be rushed to completion in those areas.
Sally is expected to produce flash flooding across southwest and central Florida and prolong existing minor river flooding across west-central Florida through Monday. Widespread significant flash flooding and minor to isolated major river flooding is likely across portions of the central Gulf Coast Monday through the middle of the week, with flooding impacts spreading farther into the Southeast in the middle to late parts of the week.
Other Watches and Warning Include:
A Storm Surge Warning is in effect for…
- Port Fourchon Louisiana to the Mississippi/Alabama Border
- Lake Pontchartrain, Lake Maurepas, and Lake Borgne
A Storm Surge Watch is in effect for…
- Mississippi/Alabama Border to the Alabama/Florida Border
A Hurricane Watch is in effect for…
- East of Ocean Springs to the Alabama/Florida Border
A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for…
- East of Ocean Springs to Indian Pass
- Intracoastal City Louisiana to west of Morgan City
A Tropical Storm Watch is in effect for…
- Indian Pass to Ochlockonee River Florida