TAMPA, FL. – How scary for Bucs opponents is this?
The Bucs destroyed the Bears 35-3 setting a franchise record for the best start at 6-1 and most Bucs feel they can play a lot better.
“Offensively we left 20 points out there,” said head coach Bruce Arians. “Overall it was a really good win.”
Tom Brady threw for four touchdowns and set an NFL record for being the first NFL QB to get 600 passing TD’s.
“So many guys played great.” said Brady. The running backs played great. The line played phenomenal. The defense was incredible. The receivers did a good job, I just wish I had a couple of better throws.”
The Bucs defense forced 5 turnovers and registered 4 sacks. Bucs front 7 pressured Bears quarterback Justin Fields all game long holding the rookie QB to just 168 passing yards.
All in all a good win and now the Bucs prepare to go to New Orleans to play the Saints Sunday at 4:25 pm.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Levin: Florida Gov. DeSantis Is ‘Very Impressive,’ And ‘Done A Helluva Job’ Handling COVID
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon