TAMPA, Fla. – CareerSource Tampa Bay (CSTB) is hosting an in-person Hiring Event dedicated to employing job seekers on Thursday, March 23rd, 2023, from 10:00 A.M. to 1:00 P.M. at James A. Haley VA Hospital.
CSTB will be providing jobseekers with multiple professional career opportunities. Positions will be available throughout a wide range of businesses, including:
- Honeywell – Assemblers, Production Planner, Engineering Support Specialist, Test Technicians, Program Manager, Project Manager ($29k and up)
- Woodies Wash Shack – Crew Members, General Manager, Assistant Manager
- Spectrum – Network Engineer, Account Executive, Human Resource Manager, Customer Service Representative ($18 per hour and up)
- Heritage Insurance – Claims Examiner, Commercial Claims Examiner, Customer Service Representative ($29k -$40k to start)
- Acousti – Acoustical Ceiling Apprentice, Acoustic Tile Installer, Acoustical Ceiling Foreman, Acoustical Ceiling Helper ($14
- USF – Law Enforcement Officer Trainee, Administrative Specialist, Mobile Health Unit Driver, plus many more! ($35k and up)
- Helmets to Hardhats – Construction Apprenticeships
- Lambert Cable Splicing – Laborer, Foreman, Warehouse Associate, ($17 – $22 per hour)
“We are excited to partner with the O.N.E Vocational Rehabilitation program and James A. Haley Veteran’s Hospital to help connect Veterans to employers hiring in the area,” says Mario Rodriquez, CSTB Business Development Manager. “Veterans bring many transferable skills to the table, and we are happy to help connect them to the next phase of their career.”
“The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Service – O.N.E. Vocational Rehabilitation program values the collaboration with CareerSource Tampa Bay. The mutual mission, goal, and vision to open access and opportunity for Veterans to find suitable and meaningful employment is recognized through the pursuit to build this event, says Alyssa Scott, Supervisor, PMRS – O.N.E. Vocational Rehabilitation.”
Job Seekers should bring the following:
- A resume
- Dress for a potential interview
- Any supporting documents to get hired on the same day.
Jobseekers can sign up for the event at https://careersourcetampabay.com/event/james-a-haley-veterans-hospital-job-fair/.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. Follow Us On Facebook Here Or Twitter Here. Signup for our free newsletter by clicking here. We can’t do this without your help; visit our GiveSendGo page and donate any dollar amount; every penny helps.
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment