ZEPHYRHILLS, Fla. – The City of Zephyrhills and Zephyrhills Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) has announced the “2023 Living in Zephyrhills Photo Competition.”
This competition is open to professional and amateur photographers of all ages.
Images may depict any aspect of living in the City of Zephyrhills (i.e. architectural, historical landmarks, downtown events, sporting events, lifestyle, nature, etc.)
The deadline for submission is Monday, Jan. 16, 2023, by 3:00 p.m. ET.
Please email one photo, along with your first/last name and phone number, to the City of Zephyrhills Public Information Office: email@example.com.
Photos will be judged by a selection committee of City of Zephyrhills staffers, and prize money will be awarded to first-place ($300), second-place ($200), and third-place ($100) photographs.
As part of this competition, the City of Zephyrhills will enter the chosen first-place photograph into the Florida City and County Management Association (FCCMA) Photo Contest, with a chance to be featured on the cover of the FCCMA 2023-2024 Membership Directory and/or FCCMA website.
Additional rules and conditions for participation:
- The photo should be an original work and NOT previously published in any format before its submission to this competition
- Only one photo may be submitted per person
- Editing of the photo should be limited to cropping
- Photos should NOT have filters
- Digital images should be horizontal or vertical and submitted as a jpg file
- Do NOT watermark, digitally sign, or digitally date stamp the image
- If selected, the image becomes the property of the City of Zephyrhills and Zephyrhills CRA for marketing and promotional purposes