The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office is investigating a shooting that left one child shot in Seffner.
On November 6, 2021, at 10:05 a.m., the suspect engaged in a verbal dispute with another customer at the CITGO gas station, located at 12020 E Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard.
Following the exchange, the suspect was observed following the other customer out of the parking lot, heading north on Pine Street.
While driving in their respective vehicles, the suspect pulled up next to the other customer’s car, and shot into it, striking a child in the leg. The juvenile victim was transported to the hospital with a non-life-threatening injury.
“A verbal dispute between two grown men should never end with a child being shot, and I pray for the child’s quick recovery,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “Not only did this suspect put the lives of the victim and the other customer in danger, but also all those who shared the road with them while this incident took place.”
The suspect is described as a black male, wearing a black sweater, white t-shirt, and black pants. He is believed to be driving a black, four-door BMW 3 Series car. Additional photos of the suspect and suspect vehicle are provided below.
At this time, there is believed to be no threat to the public.
If you have any information regarding the suspect, or the incident itself, you’re urged to contact the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office by calling (813) 247-8200.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients