PINELLAS PARK, Fla. – Starting on Monday, March 6th, 2023, and ending on Friday, March 24th, 2023, the City of Pinellas Park’s Building Development Division will kick off our Annual Spring Clean-up by issuing free permits for specific construction and repair work on residential properties.
“Every year the City of Pinellas Park offer residents the ability to obtain a free permit for home improvement projects such as roofing, alterations, minor repairs, fencing, deck work, barns, sheds, trees, patios and concrete driveways,” said Steve Lee, Director of Building Development for the City.
“It’s a great opportunity for our residents to take advantage of and it happens just prior to our annual spring cleanup program scheduled for Saturday, March 11th,” concluded Lee.
In the news: Pinellas Park Police Department Investigate Attempted Bank Robbery At Truist Bank
This annual event encourages residents to improve their property appearance by disposing of trash and yard waste.
The City of Pinellas Park offers drop-off sites on Saturday, March 11th, 2023 that will be open from 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
These sites are as follows:
- Bank Of America rear parking lot – 5100 block of 72nd Ave. Accepts household trash & yard waste Broderick Park – 6700 block of 62nd St. Accepts household trash & yard waste
- City Property – NW corner of 78th Ave. & 60th St. Accepts household trash, yard waste & tires
- Home Depot parking lot – 4040 Park Blvd. Accepts household trash, yard waste & tires
- Pinebrook Park parking lot – 7202 118th Ave. Accepts household trash & yard waste
- Sacred Heart Church parking lot – 8011 46th St. Accepts household trash & yard waste
- Skyview Recreation Center parking lot – 5400 block of 90th Ave. Accepts household trash & yard waste
Prohibited items include: Food Waste – Engine Blocks & Parts – Batteries – Motor Oil – Anti-Freeze – Hazardous Waste Materials – Paint Cans.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. Follow Us On Facebook Here Or Twitter Here. Signup for our free newsletter by clicking here.
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment