TAMPA, FL. – Due to continuing trends of low new COVID-19 cases within the Hillsborough County, combined with the low demand for COVID-19 testing, the City of Tampa, in partnership with Nomi Health, will be closing operations of the Al Lopez Park COVID-19 Testing Site on November 9, 2021.
Testing will be available at this location from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. until November 8, 2021.
Additionally, in partnership with Hillsborough County and ImpactHealth, the City of Tampa will be closing the public vaccine site at Lee Davis Community Center (3402 N 22nd St, Tampa, FL 33605). The last day of operations will be Sunday, November 7.
Although transmission of the COVID-19 virus continues to trend down in our community, we remind residents to continue to maintain healthy habits to protect you and your family from getting this disease.
You can help avoid transmission by staying home when sick, washing your hands frequently, getting tested when exposed to a COVID-19 positive person and getting vaccinated to prevent serious illness from the COVID-19 virus.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients