CLEARWATER, FL. – Clearwater Police economic crimes detectives are asking for the public’s help to identify a woman who uses a variety of ruses to steal from elderly men.
Five cases occurred in Pinellas County during the month of October – two in Clearwater, two in St. Petersburg, and one in Dunedin.
Police say that in each case, the woman approaches elderly men outside commercial establishments and acts as if she knows them.
As she talks to them and in some cases hugs them, she helps herself to their valuables.
In the two Clearwater cases, credit cards were stolen from the victims and then used at local businesses in fraudulent transactions. One case occurred outside a Publix and the other outside a Lowe’s.
The suspect is a white female, in her 40s or 50s, with short blonde hair, about 5 feet 4 inches tall, and weighs about 130 pounds.
Anyone with information on her identity should call Clearwater Police at 727-562-4242.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients