The 2001 murder of Kerry Ray remains unsolved almost 22 years later and the person(s) responsible are still at large.
On January 31, 2001, the victim Kerry Ray, a white male, 41 years of age, was found deceased inside his residence located at 7531 Ilex Drive in Port Richey.
Kerry had died of homicidal violence. Kerry had been a car salesman at Gulfview Motors before his murder.
If you have any information please contact Sergeant Hatcher at firstname.lastname@example.org, Det. Koenig at email@example.com, or Det. Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible for up to a $3,000 reward, please contact the Crime Stoppers of Tampa Bay, Inc. at 1-800-873-TIPS or submit a tip online.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon