In October 2020 the New York Post sought to tell the story of Hunter Biden’s corruption, as found on his lost laptop, and how that was linked to Joe Biden. Big Tech suppressed it and liberals dismissed it as disinformation or as irrelevant, since Hunter was “not on the ballot.”
We now know the Post story was accurate and on the money. It was not until March 16, 2022, that the mainstream liberal media admitted that fact, and promptly hid the story again.
But the conservative Media Research Center notes that’s not all the lib media is hiding about the president’s ne’er-do-well son.
The MRC began tracking Hunter’s scandals after the Times finally covered the laptop story. In less than three months, the MRC has listed seven Hunter-related items that, as we can imagine, would get a far different media response if the main character’s last name was Trump.
In the news: Florida Man Arrested In Mexico After Skipping Court In Child Porn Case Nearly 6 Years Ago
Here are the scandalous seven:
- Pictures emerged of a “brazenly nude and drugged-out” Hunter “recklessly messing around with a handgun and pointing it at a camera all while he cavorts with a prostitute,” according to RadarOnline.com. It was all part of a “sickening and dangerous sexual game of role-play” in October 2018, as the Biden family “tried to dispose of the illegally obtained weapon on the streets of Wilmington, Delaware — across the street from a high school.”
- Per the Daily Mail, “Callous Joe Biden is refusing to provide [Secret Service] protection for his son Hunter’s lovechild despite the little girl and her mom becoming entangled in a terrifying harassment case,” involving Lunden Roberts’ “cage fighter ex-fiancé” Princeton Foster.
- The Daily Wire reports, “A Las Vegas callgirl who comes up repeatedly on Hunter Biden‘s laptop hit the jackpot with a $20,207 check from the federal government for her ‘female owned sole proprietorship’ shortly after her well-connected client’s father moved into the White House. Cheryl Deboves, who once pleased no contest toa prostitution charge, received a check under the Paycheck Protection Program, as she listed her job as being in the field of “Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers.”
- According to the Post, “President Biden unveiled new sanctions … targeting influential Russians and President Vladimir Putin’s yachts on the 99th day of Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine — but two oligarchs linked to his son Hunter Biden again were spared.” The Post added, “It remains unclear why Hunter Biden’s alleged Russian business associates — the billionaire oligarchs Yelena Baturina and Vladimir Yevtushenko — eluded the latest round of US sanctions against members of Russia’s business elite.”
- “Hunter Biden’s search history reveals an obsession with porn including incest fantasies, ‘18yrs old’, ‘lonely widow’ porn, ‘MILF crack cocaine porn’, as well as instructions on how to hack a lover’s cell phone and repeated google searches of himself,” the Daily Mail reported. “Shockingly, Hunter texted a link to a Pornhub page to a phone number he had saved in his contacts book as ‘Dad’ on October 22, 2018,” although, the story adds, “it is unclear whether the president was using that number at the time.”
- The Post again, “Hunter Biden began a scandalous affair with his late brother’s widow after a marriage counselor recommended that they spend time ‘grieving’ together, his ex-wife reveals in her forthcoming memoir.” The Post added that Beau Biden’s widow threw Hunter “out of their house after finding a crack pipe in an ashtray the following summer — and after his admission that he’d cheated on her with prostitutes while traveling abroad as part of his controversial overseas business dealings.”
- Speaking of those business dealings, the Post one more time: “Hunter Biden’s closest business partner made at least 19 visits to the White House and other official locations between 2009 and 2015, including a sitdown with then-Vice President Joe Biden in the West Wing. Visitor logs from the White House of former President Barack Obama reviewed by The Post cast further doubt over Joe Biden’s claims that he knew nothing of his son’s dealings.”
As the MRC noted in its report, “If President Biden was a Republican, the nets would have hung Hunter around his neck like an anchor.”
“Instead they’ve all but scrubbed Hunter’s name from their airwaves all to save the Biden administration from having to patch yet another hole in their sinking ship of an administration.”