PINELLAS COUNTY, FL. – Detectives assigned to the Robbery/Homicide Unit are conducting a homicide investigation in Dunedin.
According to detectives, on Friday, at approximately 2:03 a.m., deputies responded to 1553 Coastal Place in Dunedin for a report of a possible homicide.
During the investigation, detectives learned 31-year-old Nicholas Noren got into an altercation with his mother, 60-year-old Donna Noren.
Investigators say, during the altercation, Nicholas shot Donna one time. Donna was transported to the hospital, where she was pronounced deceased.
Nicholas was charged with Murder in the First Degree and transported to the Pinellas County Jail.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients