The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Tampa Division is offering a reward up to $10,000 and Central Florida Crimeline is offering up to $5,000 to anyone with information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the subject(s) responsible for the murder of 15-year-old Nykeria Simmons in Apopka, Florida.
Simmons was shot and killed on Sunday, March 15, 2020, at approximately 12:20 a.m. at the Circle-K gas station located at 277 East Main Street.
The Apopka Police Department investigation has revealed Simmons was not the intended target and this incident was not a random act of violence.
It is believed this shooting was the result of an ongoing dispute between two parties. The suspect(s) shot the victim from a white Lincoln MKZ vehicle that had been reported stolen.
Anyone with information relating to this investigation is urged to contact the FBI Tampa Field Office at (813) 253-1000, call Central Florida Crimeline at (800) 423-TIPS (8477) www.crimeline.org , or email the Apopka Police Department at APDTIPS@apopka.net You can remain anonymous.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Florida Highway Patrol Arrest Tampa Man For Attempted Murder
- Marine Jailed After Criticizing Military Leaders For Afghanistan Withdrawal Found Guilty Of All Charges
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon