A pedestrian was hit and killed in Pasco County Friday night, according to Florida Highway Patrol.
Troopers say just after 7:00 p.m., a 66-year-old Zephyrhills man was traveling northbound on Gall Boulevard, north of Tucker Road when an unidentified man walked into the path of the car.
Investigators say the car collided with the man, who suffered fatal injuries at the scene of the crash.
No identifying information was released by Troopers due to Marsy’s law.
We will update this story if more details are released.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon