HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – One person has died in a fire that happened just before midnight on Thursday in Tampa.
Hillsborough County Fire Rescue responded to a structure fire in Lazy Acres Mobile Home Park, located at 14011 North Nebraska Ave.
The 911 call came into the dispatch center at 11:56 pm from a second party. The first unit arrived on the scene at 12:01 am to find a double-wide mobile home with flames visible from the front of the structure.
Two adults resided in the home, one resident escaped without injury, and the other was deceased. The fire was contained to one home, with only minor superficial damage to the adjacent home.
The cause of the fire is under investigation by the Hillsborough County Fire Marshal’s Office. Due to the fire fatality, HCFR notified the State Fire Marshal’s Office per standard operating procedures.
The Red Cross has been requested to assist the resident; the mobile home was a total loss in the fire.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years