PINELLAS COUNTY, FL. – Detectives assigned to the Robbery-Homicide Unit have arrested 35-year-old cousins Ray Oliver and Corinthian Thompson on charges of Armed Robbery and First Degree Murder.
During the investigation, it was learned Oliver and Thompson went to Mudd’s residence to rob her. Investigators say during the course of the robbery, Mudd was murdered.
Through various investigative techniques, detectives were able to identify Oliver and Thompson as suspects.
Detectives arrested Oliver on April 1, 2021, on unrelated drug charges and failing to register as a career offender.
According to PCSO, Oliver was already in the Pinellas County Jail and was sentenced to 26 months in prison for those drug and registration charges when he was charged with the homicide.
On Friday, detectives made contact with Thompson at 3624 6th Avenue South in St. Petersburg and he was taken into custody.
Thompson and Oliver are both being held at the Pinellas County Jail where they are charged with Armed Robbery and First Degree Murder.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.