Less than a week after Governor DeSantis announced Florida is suing the Biden Administration for unlawfully requiring mandatory injections for federal contractors, the Biden Administration quietly updated the guidance creating more confusion for businesses and their employees.
“The backtracking by the Biden administration demonstrates that Florida has been right to stand up for people’s jobs and against federal overreach,” said Governor Ron DeSantis.
“We are continuing to fight for Floridians. This edict from the Biden Administration is creating chaos for both workers and businesses, as well as putting livelihoods at risk. In Florida, your right to earn a living should not be contingent upon COVID shots. Federal contractors in Florida should suspend their threats of termination over the Biden mandate,” continued DeSantis.
On October 28, Governor Ron DeSantis and Attorney General Ashley Moody announced a lawsuit against the Biden Administration’s order requiring employees of federal contractors to be vaccinated by December 8, making Florida the first state to bring a comprehensive legal action against the federal contractor vaccine mandate.
The lawsuit seeks an immediate end to the unlawful requirement that federal contractors ensure that all employees have received a mandated injection.
Governor DeSantis also announced that a Special Legislative Session will begin November 15, 2021, and go no later than November 19, 2021, to provide protections for employees facing discrimination based on COVID-19 vaccine status.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- “No Gold Medal” Florida Man Running From Cops, Jumps From Bridge To Avoid Capture, Arrested
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients