TAMPA, FL. – Florida Highway Patrol has arrested a 20-year-old Tampa man for attempted murder on Monday, following a September 4th crash.
According to FHP, on Thursday the FHP Troop C Criminal Interdiction Unit located Nathaniel Allen Klippel, a 20-year-old Tampa man, wanted for attempted murder and witness tampering following a September 4th incident investigated by FHP in Alachua County along I-75 at mile marker 398.
Troopers say the September incident involved a traffic crash in which Klippel was a passenger in a vehicle driven by a 20-year-old Valrico woman.
Klippel and the woman were arguing as he grabbed the steering wheel causing the driver to lose control and crash.
Following the crash, both were transported to an area hospital where Klippel was overheard by several witnesses intimidating the victim to not report the incident.
A week following the incident, the victim was able to evade Klippel and contact FHP to accurately report the incident.
As a result, Troopers were then able to secure a warrant for Klippel’s arrest which occurred today at 3812 West Fig Street in Tampa after surrounding the residence and encouraging Klippel to surrender.
Klippel was taken to the Hillsborough County Jail for booking.
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Florida Man Sentenced To Life For Brutal Murder Of Shyeanne Lewis
- Florida Education Commissioner Urges Biden Admin To Quit Illegally Meddling In State COVID Policies For Schools
- High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon