The Florida Lottery announced that Maria Fierro Abascal, of Miami, and Raymond Karam, of Lighthouse Point, each claimed a $1 million MEGA MILLIONS® prize using secured drop boxes located at the Lottery’s Miami and Tampa District Offices.
The winning tickets matched all five of the white ball numbers but did not match the Mega Ball.
Fierro Abascal purchased her winning Quick Pick ticket for the September 10 drawing at Winn-Dixie, located at 3275 Southwest 22nd Street in Miami.
Karam purchased his winning Quick Pick ticket for the October 1 drawing at Publix, located at 2450 North Federal Highway in Lighthouse Point. Each retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus commission for selling the winning tickets.
Since joining MEGA MILLIONS in 2013, the game has generated more than $761 million for education and has awarded more than $772 million in prizes to 60 million players.
The next MEGA MILLIONS drawing will be held Tuesday, October 19, at 11:00 p.m. ET with an estimated $94 million jackpot.
- Florida Man Caught On Camera Having “Horseplay’ With A Miniature Horse
- FBI Offering $15,000 Reward In Murder Of Florida Teen Nykeria Simmons
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Straight To The Top: A Rapper Turns ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Into The Most Popular Song On iTunes
- Sheriff Seeking Murder Suspect In Killing Of 74-Year-Old Florida Woman
- Marine Jailed After Criticizing Military Leaders For Afghanistan Withdrawal Found Guilty Of All Charges
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon