Florida Highway Patrol arrested a man on Friday, after a Trooper saw running erratically down Interstate 10, and who was connected to a murder.
According to FHP, at 6:30 am Friday, A FHP Trooper was traveling west on I-10 near mile marker 312 in Columbia County.
Investigators say the Trooper saw a man running along the westbound shoulder. The Trooper also noticed a Mini Cooper vehicle west of the Pedestrian, with its hazard lights activated.
Investigators say the Trooper began to interact with the subject, who was extremely erratic, to see what the problem with his vehicle might be.
After checking the man’s license and a check on the tag of Mini Cooper, the Trooper was informed that the Pedestrian identified as Miguel Hernandez and the 2011 Mini Cooper were connected to a recent Miami-Dade County Homicide.
Mr. Hernandez was taken into custody and booked into the Columbia County Jail on a warrant for 1st Degree Murder and 1st Degree Attempted Murder.
- Florida Cops Save A Cow With Its Head Stuck In A Barrel
- POLL: Growing Number Of Americans Want Increased Funding For Police
- Trump Jr. Salutes Liberal Washington Post Backtracking From ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Whitewash Attempt
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- DeathSantis? Florida Now Sports America’s Lowest COVID Infection Rate
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon