The Florida Lottery announced that Junior Francois, 48, of Jacksonville, claimed a $1 million MEGA MILLIONS® prize at the Lottery’s Jacksonville District Office from the drawing held on October 5, 2021.
The winning ticket matched all five of the white ball numbers but did not match the Mega Ball.
Francois purchased the winning Quick Pick ticket at Winn-Dixie, located at 6060-10 Fort Caroline Road in Jacksonville.
The retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus commission for selling the $1 million MEGA MILLIONS ticket.
Since joining MEGA MILLIONS in 2013, the game has generated more than $761 million for education and has awarded more than $772 million in prizes to 60 million players.
The next MEGA MILLIONS drawing will be held Friday, October 15, at 11:00 p.m. ET with an estimated $84 million jackpot.
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- Florida Man Sentenced To Life For Brutal Murder Of Shyeanne Lewis
- Florida Education Commissioner Urges Biden Admin To Quit Illegally Meddling In State COVID Policies For Schools
- High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon