A Florida man was arrested in a human trafficking operation and brought a stuffed Pikachu with him to meet a child.
According to Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, Theodore Ryan Jones, 27, of Satellite Beach, believed he was communicating online with a 14-year-old girl.
He was sending her messages, including explicit nude photos of himself. He discussed in great detail what he would like to do to the girl, including taking her virginity.
Judd added that Jones wanted to cuddle with the child and the Pikachu toy.
Jones works as a cook in Disney Springs and was taken into custody there on the Polk County warrant.
He was charged with Use of a computer to seduce a child (F3), 2 counts of Transmission of material harmful to a minor (F3), and Use of a two-way communication device to commit a felony (F3).
The operation named, “No Tricks, No Treats,” was a 6-day Human Trafficking Sting Operation In Polk County, Florida.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Claims Another Win, Appellate Court Overruled Judges Block On Universal Masking Ban In Schools
- POLL: Growing Number Of Americans Want Increased Funding For Police
- Trump Jr. Salutes Liberal Washington Post Backtracking From ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Whitewash Attempt
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- DeathSantis? Florida Now Sports America’s Lowest COVID Infection Rate
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon