The Florida Lottery announced that Luis Corbacho Perez, 65, of Miami, claimed a $1 million prize from the BILLION DOLLAR GOLD RUSH SUPREME Scratch-Off game at the Lottery’s Miami District Office.
He chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $880,000.00.
Corbacho Perez purchased his winning ticket from Lamri Citgo, located at 3698 Southwest 8th Street in Miami. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The BILLION DOLLAR GOLD RUSH SUPREME game launched in February and features four top prizes of $15 million – the largest Scratch-Off top prize offered by the Florida Lottery! The game also features 24 prizes of $1 million. The overall odds of winning are one-in-2.59.
Players can also enter non-winning GOLD RUSH SUPREME tickets into the Gold Rush Supreme Bonus Play Promotion!
In each of the eight drawings, one player will win a growing jackpot prize starting at $10,000, five players will each win $5,000, 15 players will each win $1,000, and 20 players will each win $500. For more information, visit www.flalottery.com.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients