Seriously, watch this guy think about which pressure washer to steal from a Florida Lowes store.
According to police, this Florida man chose a 3000 PSI Craftsman valued at $329 after some weighing out his options earlier this week.
Police say the man in the video below, was dropped off at Lowes (Citi Center) by a female in a white sedan.
He walked through the store and focused on the aisle where pressure washers are located.
Police say, and you can see, that he stayed there for quite a while, retrieved a cart, and selected the one he wanted.
Investigators say the man cruised past the cashiers and self-checkout and walked right out of the doors.
Do you recognize him? Call Sgt. Hall at 863-291-5736. Those wishing to remain anonymous should call Heartland Crime Stoppers at 1-800-226-TIPS (8477). Callers are guaranteed anonymity and could be eligible for a cash reward.
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- Not Bright: Florida Man Attempts To Trade-In Stolen Car To The Dealership He Stole It From
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch