The Florida Lottery announces that Teal Kaempffer, 64, of Miami, claimed a $1 million prize from the POWERBALL® drawing held on October 4, 2021, at the Lottery’s Miami District Office.
The winning ticket matched all five of the white ball numbers but did not match the Powerball number.
Kaempffer purchased his winning Quick Pick ticket from Fresco Y Mas Liquor, located at 12095 Southwest 152nd Street in Miami. The retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus commission for selling the winning POWERBALL ticket.
The next POWERBALL drawing will be held tonight at 10:59 p.m., ET, with an estimated $50 million jackpot. Tickets must be purchased by 10:00 p.m., ET to be eligible for this drawing.
POWERBALL drawings are broadcast live, in high definition, from the Lottery’s state-of-the-art draw studio in Tallahassee. Drawings are also available for viewing on the Lottery’s website and official YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/floridalottery.
Winning numbers are available on the Lottery’s website, free mobile app, at retailers statewide, and by phone at (850) 921-PLAY.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- Study: Florida Gov. DeSantis Ended Biden’s COVID Handouts, And “Kicked The Economy Into Overdrive”
- High School Student Arrested For Refusing To Wear A Mask At School
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- ‘My Agent Called’: Viral Kamala Harris Space Video Featured Child Actors
- Biden Climate Pact Hobbles US Manufacturing And Agriculture But Gives China, India, Russia A Pass
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon