A Florida man, who is behind bars, was charged last week with aggravated battery by an inmate, after battering a fellow inmate.
Detention Deputies responded to the duo’s cell Thursday night after Christopher Callen, 33, grabbed his 57-year-old cellmate by the shirt and punched him several times.
According to deputies, Callen, 33, beat his cellmate because the man “farts too much, stinking up the cell”.
Callen also told deputies that his cellmate fails to give a “courtesy flush” and speaks in weird languages.
The victim was taken to Lower Keys Medical Center where he was treated for two missing teeth and a broken rib.
The victim told deputies that he didn’t know why Callen attacked him.
Callen and the victim remain in jail in separate cells.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Drone Footage At Rittenhouse Trial Reveals Clearest Footage Yet Of Rosenbaum Shooting
- Retired Florida Man Gets An Early Christmas Gift, $1,000,000
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23