The Florida Lottery announces that Omar Hernandez Arias, 52, of Coral Gables, claimed a $1,000 a Week for Life prize in the CASH4LIFE® Draw game from the September 13, 2021, drawing at the Miami District Office.
He chose to receive his winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $1,000,000.00.
Hernandez Arias purchased his winning CASH4LIFE Quick Pick ticket from Union Pharmacy and Medical Supplies Inc., located at 6456 West Flagler Street in Miami. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning CASH4LIFE ticket.
This popular multi-state game offers two-lifetime prizes, with the chance to win $1,000 a Day for Life or $1,000 a Week for Life. Florida is the ninth state to join CASH4LIFE.
CASH4LIFE drawings are held daily at 9:00 p.m., ET at the New Jersey Lottery Headquarters studio. Live drawings may be viewed on www.livestream.com/CASH4LIFE. CASH4LIFE winning numbers are also available at www.flalottery.com, on the Lottery’s mobile app, at Florida Lottery retailers statewide, and by phone at (850) 921-PLAY.
Also, you may register here to receive CASH4LIFE winning numbers and other Lottery information by email or text message.
- Michigan Lottery Winner Dies Before Spending His Jackpot
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
- Florida Man Sticks His Hand In A Jaguar Cage At The Zoo, Jaguar 1 – Florida Man 0
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.