A teacher in Florida has been arrested after a week-long investigation revealed she was having sexual relations with a student.
38-year-old Taylor Anderson, a teacher at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Florida, turned herself in to deputies in Manatee County, according to the Sherrif’s office.
Investigators say that Anderson refused to speak with Deputies, but a search warrant issued allowed an investigation of the teacher’s cell phone, and deputies gathered enough data to issue an arrest warrant.
Reports say that the school heard ‘rumors’ that Anderson was involved with a student on the campus, and once the student admitted to investigators that the sexual relationship was happening, school officials fired Anderson and barred her from the campus.
Anderson is charged with sexual battery, traveling to meet a minor, and transmission of harmful material to a minor, according to a press release issued by the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office.
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Expresses Concern About Biden Admin Cutting Supply Of Effective Antibody Treatments
- A Message From Florida’s New Public Health Chief: The State Will ‘Completely Reject Fear As A Way Of Making Policies In Public Health’
- Florida Man Steals Pickup Truck, Crashes, Pretends To Grill On Strangers Porch
- “Gut Him” Florida Woman Pulls Knife On Man After Dispute Over Her Passing Gas At Dollar General
- Florida Man And Woman, In Colorful Simpsons Shirts, Arrested On Multiple Drug Charges
- “Snickers Satisfies” Florida Man Arrested After Armed Robbery Of A Snickers Bar At Wawa
- Oops: Another Florida Pro-Mask Mandate Lib Caught Partying It Up Without A Mask
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon.