HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY, FL. – The Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office arrested a teenager for his involvement in the murder of a 16-year-old, on October 1, 2021.
Through the investigation, detectives identified Jadon Christian Felix Saunders-Rigueur, 17, as the shooter.
Deputies were called to the 1800 block of Lake Chapman Drive at 9:20 p.m., for reports of a possible shooting. Once on scene, deputies located one deceased male.
Detectives have determined, the 16-year-old victim was shot in the parking lot of the Lakeshore Apartment Complex in Brandon.
“Unfortunately, a child is dead because of the irresponsible actions of another child,” said Sheriff Chad Chronister. “This arrest reflects the unwavering dedication of our detectives who worked tirelessly until the suspect was taken into custody. This teen has irreparably impacted the lives of the victim’s family as well as his own. He will face the consequences of his actions.”
Saunders-Rigueur was taken into custody for 1st Degree Felony Murder while Engaged in Robbery, 3rd Degree Murder with a Firearm, Robbery with a Firearm, and Purchase of Cannabis. He was booked into the Juvenile Detention Center without incident.
- Marine Who Publicly Criticized The US Afghanistan Withdrawal Will Be Released From The Brig
- Homeless Florida Woman Survives Early Morning Alligator Attack
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- “Holy Sh*t” Woman Shoves Another Woman Into Moving NYC Subway Train, Caught On Video
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon