Florida Highway Patrol has arrested a Tampa man after a traffic stop for illegal window tint uncovered fraudulent credit cards and a boatload of fuel.
On Tuesday, at 1:00 PM, FHP Troopers observed a 2008 Chevy Tahoe with illegal window tint.
Investigators say that following a traffic stop along southbound I-75 near the 309 milepost, the Troopers conducted a search of the vehicle and located 32 different credit and gift cards issued to multiple persons.
Troopers also located several containers filled with 36 gallons of fuel, as well as two fuel pump keys used to access the interior of fuel pumps.
The driver, Michael Boza Rodriguez, 42, of Tampa, was arrested and delivered to the Sumter County Jail.
Boza Rodriguez was charged with multiple counts of credit card fraud and unlawful conveyance of fuel.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Drone Footage At Rittenhouse Trial Reveals Clearest Footage Yet Of Rosenbaum Shooting
- Retired Florida Man Gets An Early Christmas Gift, $1,000,000
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23