A Florida woman was arrested and charged with aggravated battery after a verbal dispute turned gritty with a saucepan to the head of her boyfriend.
According to deputies, Dereise Johnson, 49, and her boyfriend were in an argument and that’s when Johnson struck the man in the head with the freshly cooked pan of grits.
Investigators say that the freshly cooked grits spilled onto the victim causing a burn to his left arm, injuries to his head and face, and the man needed stitches.
Johnson was arrested and booked into the Pinellas County Jail for aggravated battery. She was being held lieu of $5,000 bond and has been ordered by a judge not to have contact with the victim,
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Releases Statement On First Lady DeSantis’ Breast Cancer Diagnosis
- Homeless Florida Woman Survives Early Morning Alligator Attack
- Pennsylvania Electrical Worker Goes On Florida Killing Spree
- 77-Year-Old Florida Woman Killed When Front End Loader Reverses Over Her Car
- EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Marine Who Demanded Accountability Offered To Resign Under Honorable Conditions And Was Rejected
- Florida Man Arrested For Accosting And Stalking Female Trump Supporter
- Group Representing Nation’s School Boards Asks Biden To Dispatch Federal Authorities On Parents Who Object To Left-Wing Education Practices
- Florida Man ‘Pulls A Tyson’ Bites Off Friends Ear After Transporting Drunk Woman In Wheel Barrel
- You’ve Gotta Be Nuts! Florida Man Submits To Voluntary At-Home Castration, Would-Be Urologist Gets 3 Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon