The Florida Lottery announced that Valerie Homer-Faggart, 68, of Spring Hill, claimed the first $5 million top prize from the new GOLD RUSH LIMITED Scratch-Off game at the Lottery’s Tampa District Office.
She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $3,960,000.00.
Homer-Faggart purchased her winning ticket from A to Z Discount Beverage, located at 4060 Deltona Boulevard in Spring Hill. The retailer will receive a $10,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The Lottery’s newest $20 Scratch-Off game, GOLD RUSH LIMITED, features 32 top prizes of $5 million and 100 prizes of $1 million! Additionally, this ticket is filled with over 33,000 prizes of $1,000 to $100,000!
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
- Florida Man With Half Gallon Of Captain Morgan And Swords Sets Fire In Road, Floods Police Station
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Man, Veterinarian Gets 21 Years For Sexually Abusing Dogs
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon