A 65-year-old Florida woman is $1,000,000 richer after a POWERBALL ticket she purchased from Green Apple matched all 5 numbers.
The Florida Lottery announced that Miriam Garcia Hernandez, 65, of Gainesville, claimed a $1 million prize from the POWERBALL® drawing held on September 29, 2021, at the Lottery’s Gainesville District Office.
The winning ticket matched all five of the white ball numbers but did not match the Powerball number.
Garcia Hernandez purchased her winning ticket from Green Apple, located at 1602A Northeast Waldo Road in Gainesville.
The retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus commission for selling the winning POWERBALL ticket.
POWERBALL drawings are broadcast live, in high definition, from the Lottery’s state-of-the-art draw studio in Tallahassee. Drawings are also available for viewing on the Lottery’s website and official YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/floridalottery.
Winning numbers are available on the Lottery’s website, free mobile app, at retailers statewide, and by phone at (850) 921-PLAY.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Woman Wins $1,000,000 On POWERBALL After A Walmart Market Stop
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Florida Woman Chooses $780,000 Cash After Hitting $1,000,000 On Scratch-Off
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years