A Florida woman has chosen the lump-sum cash option after a scratch-off ticket reveals a $1,000,000 winner.
The Florida Lottery announced that Dawn Lamb, 56, of Jacksonville, claimed a $1 million prize from the $5,000,000 CASHWORD Scratch-Off game at the Lottery’s Jacksonville District Office.
She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $780,000.00.
Lamb purchased her winning ticket from Arlington Discount Beverage, located at 1523 Cesery Terrace in Jacksonville. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The $20 game, $5,000,000 CASHWORD, launched in May 2020 and features eight top prizes of $5 million and 24 second-tier prizes of $1 million! The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-2.91.
Players can also enter non-winning GOLD RUSH SUPREME tickets into the Gold Rush Supreme Bonus Play Promotion! In each of the eight drawings, one player will win a growing jackpot prize starting at $10,000, five players will each win $5,000, 15 players will each win $1,000, and 20 players will each win $500.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
- Two More Human Smugglers Arrested By Florida Highway Patrol, Illegal Immigrants Sent To Border Patrol
- Tunnel To Towers Foundation Pays Off Home Mortgage Of Florida Gold Star Family
- Trucking, Retail Groups Sue Biden Over Vaccine Mandate
- 1,300 Afghan Kids Were Brought To The US Without Their Parents
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Bret Michaels In Concert With Warrant, First Public Appearance In Florida In Two Years
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon