A Florida woman was arrested after hitting a 16-year-old KFC worker because of bad service, according to police.
According to St. Pete Police, Alexandra Maldonaldo, 23, was unhappy with the service at the KFC drive-thru window. Police say Maldonado walked up to the window and “hit the 16-year-old victim”, leaving a visible red mark on the child’s neck around 1″ x 4″ in size.
Investigators say that Maldonaldo then drove from the scene only to be stopped by police as she exited the KFC location.
Officer Robert Lord said in the affidavit, “The defendant admitted to the crime post-Miranda”, and the ordeal was captured on surveillance video.
She was charged with Child Abuse and one count of Burglary.
Maldonaldo was booked into the Pinellas County Jail where she posted a $15,000 bond for release.
- Bucs Dominate And Still Feel They Can Play Better
- Two Florida Teachers Arrested After Drinking, Entering Wrong Home And Shooting Man
- Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding For Florida Family Taking Child To Boston For Medical Care Over Mask
- Florida Senator Claims Surgeon General Ignored Mask Request, But Huddles With Democrats While Maskless
- Walmart Goes “Woke” Pushing CRT, Telling White Cashiers And Shelf-Stockers That They Are The Privileged Members Of ‘White Supremacy System’
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon