The Florida Lottery announced that Vicki Collins, of Treasure Island, claimed a $1 million top prize from the $5 GOLD RUSH SUPREME Scratch-Off game at the Lottery’s Tampa District Office.
She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $880,000.00.
Collins purchased her winning ticket from Winn-Dixie, located at 1049 62nd Avenue in St. Petersburg. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The $5 GOLD RUSH SUPREME game launched in January and features more than $199 million in cash prizes, including 24 top prizes of $1 million! The game’s overall odds of winning are one-in-3.97.
Players can also enter non-winning GOLD RUSH SUPREME tickets into the Gold Rush Supreme Bonus Play Promotion!
In each of the eight drawings, one player will win a growing jackpot prize starting at $10,000, five players will each win $5,000, 15 players will each win $1,000, and 20 players will each win $500.
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Legislative Session Agenda, Leaving OSHA
- Retired Florida Man Gets An Early Christmas Gift, $1,000,000
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Tampa Holiday Tradition Winter Village Returns With Outdoor Ice Rink And Tampa Bay Lightning Themed Fun
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23