A 47-year-old Florida woman is $1,000,000 richer after a POWERBALL ticket she purchased from Walmart Market matched all 5 numbers.
The Florida Lottery said that Martha Daprile, 47, of Port Richey, claimed a $1 million prize from the POWERBALL® drawing held on September 22, 2021, at the Lottery’s Tampa District Office.
The winning ticket matched all five of the white ball numbers but did not match the Powerball number.
Daprile purchased her winning ticket from Walmart Market, located at 8745 Little Road in New Port Richey.
The retailer will receive a $1,000 bonus commission for selling the winning POWERBALL ticket.
The next POWERBALL drawing will be held Saturday, November 6 at 10:59 p.m., ET, with an estimated $146 million jackpot. Tickets must be purchased by 10:00 p.m., ET to be eligible for this drawing. POWERBALL drawings are broadcast live, in high definition, from the Lottery’s state of the art draw studio in Tallahassee.
Drawings are also available for viewing on the Lottery’s website and official YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/floridalottery.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Florida Gov. DeSantis Announces Lawsuit Against Biden On Vaccine Mandate
- “I’m Just Going To Kill You” Florida Man Who Called 911 For A Ride Home, Arrested Again For Strangling Mom
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients