The Florida Lottery announced that Amy Herrmann, 49, of Tarpon Springs, claimed a $1 million prize from the new GOLD RUSH LIMITED Scratch-Off game at the Lottery’s Tampa District Office.
She chose to receive her winnings as a one-time, lump-sum payment of $795,000.00.
Herrmann purchased her winning ticket from Publix, located at 2886 Alternate 19 in Palm Harbor. The retailer will receive a $2,000 bonus commission for selling the winning Scratch-Off ticket.
The Lottery’s $20 Scratch-Off game, GOLD RUSH LIMITED, features 32 top prizes of $5 million and 100 prizes of $1 million! Additionally, this ticket is filled with over 33,000 prizes of $1,000 to $100,000!
Scratch-Off games are an important part of the Lottery’s portfolio of games, comprising approximately 75 percent of ticket sales and generating more than $1.3 billion for the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund (EETF) in fiscal year 2020-21.
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
- Illegal Alien Arrested For Attempted Murder In Florida After Slashing Man With Box Cutter
- Florida 2nd Grade Student Suspended 36 Days Over Not Wearing Mask
- Kenny Chesney Returns To The Road With Here And Now 2022, Tampa April 23
- Separate Polls, Similar Results: More Than 70% Of Americans Both Think Country Is Off Track, Disapprove Of Congress
- “Simply Recovery” Florida Woman, Owner Of Drug Rehab Clinic Arrested Selling Fentanyl To Clients