Palm Beach resident Vincent Konidare got a COVID-19 vaccine seven months ago, long before President Joe Biden wanted to mandate shots for the unvaxxed.
His family said he thought receiving the jab was the right thing to do.
And despite being fully vaccinated, Konidare still succumbed to the virus.
Newsweek reported on Saturday that Konidare died of the breakthrough infection seven weeks after he was diagnosed with COVID.
He contracted the illness after visiting a sick friend who later tested positive for the virus.
“My husband was an amazing American who chose to be vaccinated so he could protect himself and his family,” his wife, Jamie, told Newsweek. “He was told by the government [to get vaccinated], and he still died.”
Vincent Konidare had received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, which as The Free Press recently reported was responsible for causing blood clots that recently killed a perfectly healthy, 37-year-old mother of two in Washington state.
Newsweek maintained that deaths from breakthrough infections are rare.
Still, the magazine also reported that 16 percent of people – or one of every six – who died from COVID between mid-June and mid-July this year were fully vaccinated.
- Florida Sheriff Offers ‘Staycation’ For Whoever Lost 770 Pounds Of Marijuana
- “I’ll Kill You, OK?” Jailed Florida Man Arrested Using Sign Language To Threaten Woman Over Stolen Mail
- Florida Mom Calls For ‘Mass Exodus’ From Public Schools To Fight Indoctrination
- “I Would Have Shot Him” Florida Man, 90, Punches Neighbor In The Face Twice Gets Arrested
- Florida Road Ranger Airlifted After Fiery I-75 Crash Involving Frozen Food Truck
Support journalism by clicking here to our GoFundMe or sign up for our free newsletter by clicking here
Android Users, Click Here To Download The Free Press App And Never Miss A Story. It’s Free And Coming To Apple Users Soon
Login To Facebook From Your Browser To Leave A Comment